COVID-19 INFORMATION AND STATUS UPDATES EFFECTIVE MAY 19, 2020
Please Note: We attempt to keep COVID-19 information as accurate and current as possible; however, policies and procedures are subject to change without notice. For our Out-of-State guests, please review the current State-wide travel safety requirements for visiting Florida. Click here for more information.
‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa on Captiva Island is open and welcoming guests again for overnight accommodations with a 2-night minimum through June 15, 2020.
Effective May 16, 2020, West Wind Inn, Beachview Cottages and Castaways Cottages located on Sanibel Island is open and welcoming guests again for overnight accommodations with a 2-night minimum through June 15, 2020. Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals is open and welcoming guests again for overnight accommodations.
TripAdvisor top-rated restaurants at ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa are open for on-site dining and take home service at Old Captiva House and Crow’s Nest Bar and Grille. Normandie Seaside Cafe at West Wind Inn is open for on-site dining and take home service. We look forward to your return and we strive (as always) to exceed your expectations for quality, value, satisfaction and wonderful times.
The following outline stringent COVID-19 policies, procedures and actions that apply to all Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts accommodations, restaurants, food and beverage outlets, wedding and meeting facilities, pool facilities, fitness center, spa, marinas, lobbies and other public places. These policies, procedures and actions follow the Centers for Disease Control guidelines “Facilities Cleaning and Disinfecting” for COVID-19 and in some cases, exceed the CDC guidelines. These policies also align with the SanCap Safe guidelines. These best practices are performed for the safety of you, our guests, as well as our valued employees. Thank you for your understanding, patience, cooperation and trust.
OUR FRIENDLY SERVICE PROVIDERS
The following applies to all employees of Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts:
- All employees are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and have their body temperature tested daily.
- Any employee offsite who feels or exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined on the Centers for Disease Control website is required to not report to work, or if onsite is required to return to their home and monitor their symptoms.
- All employees wear masks and gloves.
- Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts policy respects the rights of employees to determine their work status during COVID-19; as our way of supporting their rights, adjusted compensation will still be provided in this situation.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
The following applies to all Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts Food and Beverage outlets:
- The following dates and actions are in place at ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa:
- Menus are available online at www.OldCaptivaHouse.com and www.CrowsNest-Captiva.com. You may pay at time of food pickup with cash or credit, or by charging order to your room. Certain menu items may not be available based on various factors. Orders may be placed and picked up daily during regular business hours at extension 423 (in-room telephone) or 472.5161 (423).
- Old Captiva House is open for both “Take Out Service” and on-site seating, inside restaurant or outside at Garden Terrace. Breakfast 7:30 AM – 11 AM; Dinner 5 PM – 9 PM.
- Crow’s Nest Bar & Grille is open for on-site and “Take Out Service” for Dinner Only, 5 PM – 10 PM
- Oasis Pool Bar is open for both pool-site table service and “Take Out Service” 11 AM – 5:00 PM.
- The following dates and actions are in place at West Wind Inn Food and Beverage outlets:
- Menu is available online at https://www.normandierestaurant.com. You may pay at time of food pickup with cash or credit, or by charging order to your room. Certain menu items may not be available based on various factors. Orders may be placed and picked up daily during regular business hours at extension 310 (in-room telephone) or 472.1541 (310).
- Normandie Seaside Cafe is open for both “Take Out Service” and on site dining: Breakfast 8 AM – 11:30 AM; Lunch 11:30 AM – 3.30 PM; Dinner 5 PM – 8 PM.
- Upper Deck Pool Bar is open for outdoor dining and beverages 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM with Lunch 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM; Dinner 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- All Food and Beverage staff, both in preparation and in service, adhere to strict precautions in facial and hand protection and sanitation.
- Body temperature tests of guests apply to food and beverage facilities; any guest with temperature 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed on-site seating.
- In-restaurant and outdoor dining table placement adheres to 6-foot social distancing guidelines. Restaurant capacity is limited. A maximum of 4 persons per table is desired, with the exception families larger than 4 persons.
- Pens are sterilized before guest use.
- ‘Tweens Beans coffee shop is operating on limited hours.
We hope you will find your stay with Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts fun, memorable and healthy. We encourage you to visit us often: our mission and our passion are to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your cooperation in these unusual times.
‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa | Tween-Waters.com | 800.223.5865
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND INFORMATION