Two of Captiva’s top-rated TripAdvisor restaurants — Old Captiva House and Crow’s Nest Bar & Grille, located at the legendary ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa — have announced a new menu of Nightly Dinner specials. Ordering is easy at 239.472.5161 (423), with pickup at a time convenient to you inside Crow’s Nest. Crow’s Nest Bar & Grille will be open for Take Home dinners 3 PM – 8 PM daily. Alcohol service is available only with food orders. Please view our Take Home menu here, and our Nightly and Family specials here. Order by calling 239.472.5161 (423) and pick up at Crow’s Nest at a time you designate. The specials are:
- Mexican Monday: Beef or chicken soft taco with beans, rice and house-made guacamole ($13.95)
- Prime Rib Tuesday: Served with mashed potatoes, veggie medley, horsey sauce and au jus ($26.00)
- Wet Burrito Wednesday: “Sammy’s Chicken” with salsa verde, fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and Mexican rice
- French Dip Thursday: Served with au jus and French fries ($13.95)
- Fish Fry Friday: With French fries, cole slaw and house-made tartar ($16.95)
- Shrimp Scampi Saturday: Served with garlic bread and a side chopped salad ($19.95)
- Grilled Prime New York Sunday: Served with mashed potatoes, veggie medley and port wine demi
In addition, a new Family Style menu is being offered nightly of Fried Chicken, BBQ Ribs or Meatloaf — each with volume discounts for 4, 6 or 8 orders. Guests can also choose from their favorite selections of our limited Take Home menu you can view here.
Again, simply call 239.472.5161 (423) to place your order and designate your time of pickup inside Crow’s Nest. Our team is ready to delivery your order with recommended safety guidelines including cleansed new pens for each transaction, and on-site hand sanitizer.